Tuesday, November 27, 2018

colostrum - diet notes - email to Symco

Why did you purchase your Sovereign Laboratories product? (Also, if you don't mind sharing your age, that would really help us out.)

Hi, I turned 47 in October.

Cognitive enhancement, joint repair, gut health, athletic and sexual performance, etc. Not ready for stem cell therapy, avoid the risks of HGH and test. replacement, go colostrum to boost my own. Let's see what happens, I'm in 5 weeks or so, I read that it takes 8 weeks to see effects. I'd love to cut cost because I'm taking a lot!

I originally learned about colostrum searching on Dr. Eric Berg's youtube channel for 'inflammation'. He has one video that talks about colostrum, saying it causes the body to produce more HGH.

I had a previous conversation with a very fit man in his 70s, I had asked if he had done testosterone replacement, and he had not, but said he'd consider HGH, although he said there is a risk of growing existing cancer cells.

Since June, I've lost 20 lbs, completely changed my diet and have been experimenting with various supplements. Daily kale and spinach now, fruit.

 I wasn't sure if my testosterone was low or if I had low thyroid (previous report), but I wanted to optimize my energy levels, my sexual health, reduce my BMI to take pressure off of my joints, and establish a sustainable diet that would control my blood sugar so I don't go up and down with carb cravings in order to stay in good health and weight as I get older. I also have been very interested in gut health since around 2013 - I've always had stomach issues and found interesting the relationship to seratonin, so I began experimenting with probiotics at that time and previously cleaned up my sugar habits and diet, lost weight, but later began lifting heavier and getting bigger again (muscular), and allowing the sugar in at times. In part, I was eating more carbs because the low calorie diet made me tired, and I felt better energy, but then the sugar came in again and that's probably what screwed me up.

I've always exercised, I've never been obese, I'm muscular and always have lifted. This last year I was bigger than before, muscular, but I felt lethargic and was getting a bloated stomach from too much sugar after a rough year and a break up. I decided to lose weight and size, and get lean, but again, really I was worried about energy levels which has been an issue over the last several years, impacting lethargy and sexual performance.

June, I carb-cycled (weekends only, protein/veg. during the week) and lost 10-15 lbs. July - mid. Sept. I did keto to try to sub fat for carbs. Mid-Sept.-Oct, I added carbs a few times per week because keto wasn't enough energy. Nov. I'm carb cycling without any fat to lean out and I added heavy colostrum - 2 tbsp 2-3x/day.

My testosterone is in the middle, so not a problem, and I am borderline at risk of hypothyroidism, but not low. My goal was to optimize my health, lose weight, lower my body fat and BMI, and I consulted an endocrinologist and G.I. doctor. I'm 6', my weight went from 250 to 230 within a couple of months, and my body fat is now around 21%, and my testosterone went up by about 70 points. All of this progress occurred BEFORE using colostrum, my results were in October.

I began taking colostrum probably 5 weeks ago. Again, originally searching for 'inflammation', then learning about the other benefits, particularly the promise of healing the gut, being the core of the immune system, and the higher dosages promising anabolic effects for performance - of course, I'm interesting in the athletic enhancement, but in particular the suggestion that more HGH will repair and reverse aging is most compelling. I just bought some for my mom who just turned 75 this month, interested to see how if affects her - she has gut issues as well, her sister had leaky gut.