Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Personal online survey


What I’m doing with my life:
Fashioning assorted balloon animals

I spend a lot of time thinking about:
If time is money, why can't we print more time, because I spend a lot more of it than I should. But, they say it's good for the economy. I mean, just look at what it's done for Europe. Maybe they were taking their time.

Things I’m really good at:
I can pet a dog, ride a horse, and hold my breath under water

Name six things I could never do without:
Aptitude, without which I could never do at least six things (see above 'Things I'm really good at...')

On a typical Friday night I am:
staying up past my bed time having cookies and milk

My amygdala is consistently sending out the bat signal but no caped crusaders have ever shown up apart from maybe the occasional gaggle of Jahova's Witnesses on a cold day.